Well behaved dogs are welcome in Moose cabin.
I enjoy traveling with my dogs, Chrome and Asher, especially where they can join me on activities. I want my guests to feel comfortable bringing their dogs to share their Alaskan adventure. Moose cabin has a bedroom on the first floor so the furry family members do not have to navigate steps to the loft.
Moose cabin pet policies are:
- Dogs must be clean and current with vaccinations. Please bring proof of rabies and Bordetella.
- In general, we do not have a problem with fleas or ticks in Alaska. If you are from an area where fleas and ticks are a problem please treat your dog before traveling and leave the fleas at home.
- There is a $25.00 a night charge for each dog.
- Your dog may not be left alone in the cabin. My Australian shepherds, Chrome and Asher, a seven year old and a two year old, love playing with dogs that are socialized. You are welcome to leave your dog in the fenced in yard where I will supervise play. There is an additional $25 a day charge for pet sitting. Your pet will have fun and will be totally exhausted when you return. Please call if your dog is too old or fragile to play and we can arrange different accommodations.
- My dogs enjoy sleeping in bed with me. I will provide a sheet to cover the comforter so your dog can join you.
- Aggressive dogs are not welcome or young puppies. Your dog must be good around people, children, and other dogs.
- Owner must agree to be responsible for damage and lost revenue done by their dog. We want to keep the cabin nice for the next guest. Dogs are not perfect and if something does happen please let me know so I can take care of it.
- The owner’s credit card is kept on file and will be charged for damages after a discussion.